- Trees or Shrubs that fail due to improper care and handling by
the customer. This would include: not planting the tree or
shrub within 24 hours of bringing it home and/or not watering
the tree or shrub in a timely and consistent manner. This is
your responsibility as part of the Warranty Agreement. Printable PDF of Tree Planting Guidelines.
- Trees or Shrubs that suffer animal browsing, fire, storm or
- Annuals, Perennials, or any plants defined as not being hardy
to Zone 5. Specifically: caryopteris, buddleia, and roses.
- Trees or Shrubs kept in above-ground containers or plants
used as live Christmas trees.
- Labor for installation of any plant.