On Saturday January 4 or Saturday January 11, just drop off your tree with your donation at the recycling location between 10am and 1pm at 265 Stockbridge Rd. Great Barrington.
- Call 413-329-7065 to schedule curbside pickup (leave a message if no one answers). Give your address and a phone number where you can be reached.
- Place your tree and donation curbside by 9am on Saturday January 4th or 9am Saturday January 11th as scheduled.
- Trees will be picked up by the Scouts and brought to a chipper location for mulching/recycling.
- Please note: Scouts cannot accept flocked trees, or trees with tinsel, nails, or wire still attached.
- The suggested donation of $10 can be provided by check payable to: Boy Scout Troup 23. Donation should be attached to the bottom of the tree in a zip-lock bag to keep it dry.
Ward's is re-posting this information on our web page as a customer service. Happy New Year!